LIBERTARIAN NATIONAL CONVENTION GUIDE
HELP CREATE A GREAT CONVENTION
you to express your opinion to:
"To get the $99 room rate you must tell the hotel you are with the Libertarian National Convention." Regular rates are $249.
SAME HOTEL, NEW NAME!
Gun Rights Held Hostage (Guns rights discussed)
2. Libertarianism 101 (Who are these people and what do they believe?)
3. What Color is Your Soapbox? (How do you introduce Libertarianism to others?)
5. One Toke Over the Line (How the drug war is hurting our country.)
6. Rounding up the Rebels (Get others to join, organize rallies and other events.)
9. Is There Light at the End of the Tunnel? (Elections strategies)
10. The Parlor Pulitzer (On how to write letters to the editor)
11. What is the Price of FREE Speech? (Creating and using press)
14. Ringing the Tin Cup, formerly known as Whining Your Way to Wealth (Basic fundraising)
18. Will ALL Defendants Rise? (Defending jury rights)
20. How Rights Become Privileges and Vise Versa (Misinterpretation of the Language)
21. Cold Hearted Capitalist (What is human nature and how does it work in a free society?)
24. Victimless crimes - More than the Big Three.
25. Dis spelling the miths (Myth interpretations of our platform and how to answer them)
27. Home and Private Schooling (How to get it, how to keep it.)
28. Cut and Paste Your Way to Freedom (Making posters, banners, and flyers on the cheap.)
29. Persuading Co-workers You Aren't Nuts (Getting people to join)
30. The Net, the FCC and Me (Security on the net)
33. Oh, NO! It Wasn't Me! (Libertarianism and taking responsibility)
35. www.freedoms.com/changingtheworld One Byte at a Time.
(How blogs and websites are changing the world)
36. Do We Need Touchy Feely People in the Party?
(Not to be confused with the hermits guide to a good time)
40. China Town, Little Italy, and …Lake Woebegone? (A discussion on immigration.)
41. Dancing With the Devil (deciding when to support a law or initiative that isn't perfect.)
47. What I Meant to Say (Intentional dialog- what you say may not be what they hear.)
49. The New Slavery (How federal regulations keep poor people poor.)
50. True Confessions of a Gun User (How guns have saved lives and property)
51. Voting for Dummies: by Count Chads (Introducing alternate voting systems)
52. A War Over War (Panel on Iraq, Iran and other places and people)
53. Eminent Domain - Coming to a neighborhood near you.
58. Our Young People Will Save Our Country (Round table with new, young Libertarians)
|We are not the official web site of the Libertarian Party.|
|Denver LPCON 2008, LLC Volunteer The Convention Register Contact Us Vendors City Links Hotel Legal||Contact Web Master © 2007|